BERTIL HARDING HIGHWAY OVERPASS BRIDGES
As part of our efforts to keep the public informed, The Gambia OIC Secretariat and its Stakeholders are pleased to announce that Widening of the Bertil Harding Highway project is progressing significantly well.
The construction of the two overpass bridges located at the Brusubi “Turntable” intersection and Old Yundum junction is shaping up well and the latest updates are as follows:
– Completion of Pilling, blinding, beams, foundations and pier works at The Old Yundum Overpass site
– Formwork for the deck slab are currently in progress at Old Yundum Overpass site
– Completion of Pilling, blinding, pier foundations, piers and pile caps at the Brusubi Turntable site
– Immediate next steps include the construction of the Deck Slab.
– Concentration has been primarily focused on the Old Yundum overpass in order to accelerate progress.
The contractors and sub-contractors of the Bertil Harding Highway Widening Project are doubling efforts to complete the project in a timely manner without compromising quality. That includes working overtime and multiple shifts.